RE: [Emerald] Daily new user report

Darin Spence ( (no email) )
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 10:41:09 -0700

You'll have to open the report in Crystal Reports and change the select
criterion in the 'select expert'.

You might try a formula:

{SubAccounts.SignDate} -2 in Aged0To30Days

See if that gives you the results you were looking for.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Darin Spence
darin@radio-inc.com
Director of Information Technology > R A D I O, INC
(785) 628-1064, ext. 22 > Phone
http://www.media-net.net