Re: [Emerald] E-mail notification of new MBR

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 11:07:55 -0700

Ted Beckwith wrote:

> Is there a feature in emerald that will email a confirmation (to an
> administrator, not the user) when a new MBR (or service) has been
> created? Much like you can set emerald to email you when a new incident
> has been entered for a new user.

Nothing planned. What would you use it for? We are tying to
move away from client side notifications, as we work on web
based on other client solutions. You should define a trigger
on the MasterAccounts or subAccounts table to email the information
using something like blat that would work a lot better than a
client notification.