RE: [Emerald] MegaPOP

Kelly Wright ( (no email) )
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 21:39:58 -0500

I have the same problem and have not been able to figure it out. I would
like to see my MegaPOP users. Anyone have it working with Emerald?

Kelly Wright (kelly@buz.net)
BuzNet Communications, Inc.
972-644-0440
http://www.buz.net

-----Original Message-----
From: emerald-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:emerald-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of Ed Miller
Sent: Saturday, August 21, 1999 11:03 AM
To: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: Re: [Emerald] MegaPOP

I seem to have something setup wrong with my calls online.

I can see, in Emerald, all of my users on line that are on my NAS's
BUT if I look at the table CallsOnLine, I see that there are 3 MegaPop
entries
in there that do not show up in Emerald On-Line display, even with the ALL
checked.

I have also checked the contents of the table RoamPorts and found 2 of the
3 entries that I have in CallOnLine table. They have dates form last week
when I wan working on this before.

The newest entry is for today.

What am I doing wrong? I would like to have the MegaPop entries
displayed in Emerald On-Line display.