RE: [Emerald] Treat As Local/Strip Domain

David V. Brenner ( (no email) )
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 21:04:43 -0700

This is how we do it, too. That is, Emerald builds the e-mail address from
the login. However, what I was saying is that, when the user is logged in
like that, Emerald still sees the user's entire e-mail address (the domain
is stripped only for authentication) and it is unable to use it to pull up
the user's MBR (because it doesn't match with the domain suffix on it) or to
pull call records in the Time On area.

David V. Brenner - dvb@cport.com
International Services Network Corporation
http://www.cport.com