Re: [Emerald] SQL errors when changing an MBR to Purchase Order from Renewal

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 14:47:27 -0400

From: Dale E. Reed Jr. <daler@iea-software.com>
> In reality, there should not be a purchase order option. It should
> be a renewal like the rest, just with a place to note the PO#. What
> I would do is put a 0 charge on the account, and note the PO# in it.
> That way it shows up on the next invoice.

Ahh I see. I was actually going to ask about the auto-batch and Purchase
Orders, but figured I'd switch the PayMethod back to Renewal and not worry
about it. Earlier in the day, I modified our Invoice.rpt file to display
"Purchase Order #:" MasterAccounts.PONumber (only when it's not empty), so
that should do the trick.

So I should remove the following entries from my PayMethods table? I guess
they were there from the original install of Emerald 3 years ago.
PayMethod GroupID SortOrder
Cash (null) (null)
Check (null) (null)
Purchase Order (null) (null)