[Emerald] [RadiusNT] Radius NT / Emerald Logging problem

Rick Knospler ( rick@skylands.net )
Thu, 05 Aug 1999 23:20:20 -0400

At 10:45 AM 8/5/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Rick Knospler wrote:
> >
> > I am running the enterprise version of Radius NT 2.5.175. I am using
> > roaming radius functionality. I have no trouble stripping the domain and
> > having users login.. My problems begin at logging any of the roaming
> > calls.. Running Radius in debug mode shows I am getting accounting records
> > sent. What are the requirements / settings needed to log calls from
> > roaming servers?
>
>None. They should be logged just like all the other accounting
>records you receive.

That is what I thought.. I am stripping domain names for authentication
but call records are inserted into the calls table with the domain name
listed.. Also, the online table in Emerald client never shows any of the
roaming clients.. Any idea how to stip the domain in the log and have the
calls show when connected?

TIA