Re: [Emerald] Install Probs

Dean Brandt ( dean@mel.cain.net.au )
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 13:43:11 +1000 (EST)

Hi again,

Yes that fixed the drama, then I get the type 13 mismatch error,
reported in the mailing list archives as a bug, and suggested fix is to
obtain a later version of Emerald Admin.

I tried ftp'ing it direct but get an error saying file not found.
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this from?

Thanks in advance.

Dean Brandt
Network Manager
Cain Internet Services