Re: [Emerald] Post.Office v-3.5.3

Eric ( ejensen@accnorwalk.com )
Mon, 02 Aug 1999 14:48:35 -0400

Dale,
Thank you! I figured out the Post.Office 3.5.3 problem we were having :)
Once you mentioned the Postmaster account, I checked to see what errors
were being returned from the forms that Emerald submitted. In the errors I
noticed a different "Form ID" than the one returned when sending a request
to accounts@mail.domain.com! On a hunch I used that form ID instead and it
now works!
So, to all those that have problems with Post.Office, check the form ID's!
Thanks again,
Eric Jensen