Re: [Emerald] Emerald2.5 How do you add a logo?

Eric ( ejensen@accnorwalk.com )
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 17:27:35 -0400

Are the reports written with a default logo? If not, could someone, with
Crystal Reports 5.x or above make a simple change to the reports to include
a default logo (i.e. logo.gif) so that anyone can include their logo just
by renaming it to "logo.gif"?
Thanks,
Eric Jensen