Re: [Emerald] Error dispaying print window

Eric ( ejensen@accnorwalk.com )
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 12:14:37 -0400

I think I have figured out what the problem was.
I had to install DCOM95_1.3 for windows 95, and then install MDAC_2.1.x and
then go into ODBC configuration and reset everything up for both the user
DSN and system DSN. Now it seems to print fine.
Eric