RE: [Emerald] Problem printing invoice - 2.5.278

Darin Spence ( (no email) )
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 11:57:32 -0700

I've had the same problem...never been fixed.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Darin Spence
darin@radio-inc.com
Director of Information Technology > R A D I O, INC
(785) 628-1064, ext. 22 > Phone
http://www.media-net.net