Re: [Emerald] ODBC error

Michael Vincent K. Pozon - CompE ( (no email) )
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 10:04:40 +0800 (PHT)

> John Troher wrote:
> >
> > Nope, I think you are wrong on this. This error says that it is RadLogs.
> > that the duplicate happened in. My NAS's will give a user 3 tries on the
> > username and password but if all 3 fail for the same reason it is only put
> > in the radlogs once per call. The last two attempts error out as duplicate
> > entries into radlogs
>
> Sorry, you are right. The Primary Key on the RadLogs table only puts
> the
> same error for the same user in once per minute for the user. This is
> specifically designed to prevent your radlogs from getting filled with
> duplicate entries (like the one you list above).

then why does some users that are online not shown in the online
window ? is this a bug ? how do i prevent this

> > > What kind of terminal server are you using? This means that
> > > RadiusNT things it already received the accounting record. However,
> > > some terminals servers (notably USR) reuse Acct-Session-IDs to
> > > quickly, which can cause the above problem.
> > >
> > > The only way to help prevent this is to add the username to the
> > > Primary Key in the Calls table.
>

> --
>
> Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT

--m  i  c  h  a  e  l   v  i  n  c  e  n  t   p  o  z  o  n

--== HPS Software & Communication Corp. ==-- --==## http://www.cebu.pilnet.com ##==--

email: mikevince@netexecutive.com | cell : (+63)(917) 3276966--== Pilipino Internet Cebu ==-- | office : (+63)(32) 3442261,3463321 --== Systems Administrator ==-- | home : (+63)(32) 3440955

** Mess with the BEST , die like the REST ** Magpakatotoo ka Kabayan!

ICQ WWW pager : http://wwp.mirabilis.com/1413343Homepage and Resume Site : http://members.tripod.com/mikevince http://mikevince.dorm.org