Re: [Emerald] CONSOL.SQL

PowerNet ( (no email) )
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 18:42:07 -0400

We get several.

SQL Server Error:229 Execute permission denied on object sp_tempdbspace,=
database master, owner dbo
State=3D1 Severity=3D14

SQL Server Error:2627 Violation of primary Key Constraint 'pk_Call=
History': Attempt to insert duplicate key in object 'call history'.
State=3D1 Severity=3D14

SQL Error adding Call History Item

This occurs over and over with various accounts without any type of=
pattern. They vary each day. This used to happen every other day, now it=
happens every day.