Re: [Emerald] Post.Office v3.5.3 release 223

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:45:36 -0700

Joel Cancel wrote:

> I'm trying to set the Post Office with Emerald and I dont have the correct
> result ...and this is what I have in Emerald Admin.
>
> 1. In General in External System I have one external system with the name of
> Post Office.
> 2. In the External Name I have Post.Office.
> 3. In Type I have Post Office 3.0 Syn
> 4. In Smart Host the IP address of my mail server.
> 5 In postmaster the propper address (postmaster@stonehenge.abalon.com) with
> the correct password in the password field.
> 6. And the most important thing I have the correct Form ID.
>
> And when I go to the Emerald Client and if I choose File and then External
> System and then Batch Out..I receive the following message No New Accounts
> and then No Accounts have Changed!!!

You probably don't have any services with that External System
selected for. In the Accounting, Service Types section of the
Admin, edit each service that will sync with Post.Office, select
your External System, and re-save it.