Re: [Emerald] Re: Can't save a Radius Value for an individual user.

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 09 Jul 1999 11:25:17 -0700

Brad Teague wrote:

> So dale, Is there not a way to get this to actually save correctly with this
> version. Why does it give me a "type mismatch" error. Is that internal to
> Emerald or is that coming from the database? I assumed Emerald since as I
> watched the sqltrace I didn't see Emerald even send anything to the database
> while I was doing this function.

As I said earlier, its a problem with the client. The fix has already
been applied and we are awaiting QA results before we can make it
available.
You may be able to get it ahead of time by reporting the problem to
support,
but I can't give it out. :(