RE: [Emerald] Re: Can't save a Radius Value for an individual use

Brad Teague ( Teague@NetworksPlus.com )
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 10:13:42 -0500

So dale, Is there not a way to get this to actually save correctly with this
version. Why does it give me a "type mismatch" error. Is that internal to
Emerald or is that coming from the database? I assumed Emerald since as I
watched the sqltrace I didn't see Emerald even send anything to the database
while I was doing this function.

I really would like to be able to save a primary dns and secondary dns
server. it is kind of pertinent that I can do this so that I can dynamically
assign users static ip addresses.

Thanks,
Brad Teague