Re: [Emerald] Monthly sales report

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 14:20:34 -0400

From: Don Barron <don@world-link.com.au>
>How do I run it so it tell me what we've sold for the month.

Make sure you go through and edit out the Trade/Charity sections if you
don't need them.

Open up ISQL/w (in the Microsoft SQL Server 6.5 group).
Load the "Monthly Sales.sql" script into it.
Click on the green arrow or hit ^e

>Also is there a
>way I can tell who has sold or edited an account at anytime during a
working
>day and done what to the account ?

To some degree. The LastModifyUser and LastModifyDate are updated when
someone goes in and changes something via Emerald. If you simply modify
stuff using ISQL (and don't update the two above fields), then there's no
way to track it that I know of.

Josh