Re: [Emerald] License Violation

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 01 Jul 1999 21:45:14 -0700

Patti Raatz wrote:

> Emerald, quite suddenly, quit letting me in to manage my user accounts. My
> current users are having difficulties logging in (five have called and quit
> my service because they can't access).
>
> When I try to open the program or the user manager I get "license violation
> you are licensed for -1 users and you have 110 in the database".
>
> No one at IEA and this is an emergency...can anyone help me out, please?
>
> I sent two e-mails and went to the web site "comments" but have had no
> response all day.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

The evaluation license you had, expired at Midnight. You should have
received an Email from sales this week about it. Emerald also shows the
expiration of the eval licenses at the bottom of the screen at each
startup
of the client to remind you.

I'll send you a new eval license, but you need to contact sales
tommorow to purchase a full license.