RE: [Emerald] Accounting

Ronnie D. Franklin ( )
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 10:34:04 -0500

You create a new service called Webspace.. or whatever.. it has NO
attributes, just a cost...

Example of one I have is:

Name: 2meg
Cost: $5.00
Termed Discount: Not checked
Setup Charge: None
Tax: My county
Rate: None
External Sys: None
Billing Group: Global
DNIS Group: None

Then in the customers MBR you add the service..

Works for me!!