Re: [Emerald] NTMail version 4

Jeff Woods ( jwoods@deltacomm.com )
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 18:20:04 -0400

While not "on topic" -- easy solution.

Set all six NTMail services to "MANUAL" startup in the control panel for
services. Reboot. Not you have a machine on which NTMail has NOT been
started at ALL since rebooting. Run your upgrade. Then restart the
services. There is an apparent bug in NTmail's upgrade that causes a
failure if you have EVER run the NTmail services, even if you'd shut then down.