RE: [Emerald] CREDIT CARDS CHANGED TO RENEWAL HELP!!!

Bernard Andrys ( (no email) )
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 13:04:38 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01BEC22F.F190C240

Upgrade to 2.5.278 or newer. You will also need to run an update script to
fix the damage. I searched my saved scripts but I couldn't find the exact
one you need. Contact Tech support and/or Dale and he should be able to
provide you with the script.

-----Original Message-----
From: emerald-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:emerald-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of webmaster
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 1999 12:56 PM
To: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: [Emerald] CREDIT CARDS CHANGED TO RENEWAL HELP!!!

PLEASE HELP I am constantly having my credit card customers changed for
credit car to renewal. How do I fix this?!

Kenneth Jaeger

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01BEC22F.F190C240

Upgrade to 2.5.278 or newer.  You will =also need=20to run an update script to fix the damage.  I searched my saved =scripts=20but I couldn't find the exact one you need.  Contact Tech support =and/or=20Dale and he should be able to provide you with the =script.