RE: [Emerald] EmeraldASP

Todd Hutchinson ( (no email) )
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 16:56:13 -0700

Where did you locate this file? Is there a repository for files like this
on the web somewhere?

-----Original Message-----
From: emerald-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:emerald-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of Jason
Sent: Monday, June 28, 1999 10:57 AM
To: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: [Emerald] EmeraldASP

I have installed the EmeraldASP for users to check thier online time, but I
am having a problem. I am almost sure that it has to do with IIS and the
way it is setup. When I attempt to load the login.asp page I get an error
saying:

Provider error '80040154'

Class not registered

/Login.asp, line 16

Now I am totally green with Active Server Pages, but I went and did some net
searching and have not really come up with any solid answers.

We just installed Emerald last week and are planning to go live with it on
July 1, but I gotta have this in place beforehand. Anyone have any ideas?

Or is there a better way to do this? Basically we don't have unlimited
access and want to bill our users for additional hours they use per month,
but we want them to be able to see how many hours they have used per month.

TIA
Jason Roblyer
NCTC
jason@nctc.net