Re: [Emerald] Problem on displaying logged in users. (fwd)

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sat, 26 Jun 1999 19:10:37 -0700

"Michael Vincent K. Pozon - CompE" wrote:

> actually , the ports are okay , but then some users are not listed in the
> ONLINE tab . when another user (with no problem) tries to login using the
> same port , such user will be displayed ... ?:(

I've seen problems where USR re-uses the AcctSessionID values, which
causes RadiusNT to think its a duplicate accounting request. The best
way to work around this is to make sure your primary Key on your calls
table is made up of the following fields:

You might want to stop RadiusNT while re-creating the calls
table to prevent it from installing records during the rebuild.