Re: [Emerald] About On-Line

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sun, 06 Jun 1999 12:14:05 -0700

"Michael Vincent K. Pozon - CompE" wrote:

> Actually , I'm new to this Emarald thing.
> My oroblem is that , most of the dial-up subscribers are not listed in the
> On-line screen even if they're online , I verified it in the Terminal
> Server, therefore , they are not billed ... what gives ?
> is there any problem with the database ot the MBR ? i tried creating new
> accounts/services in a newly created MBR , but with no avail ... :(
>
> i\'m using Emerald 2.5.261

What kind of terminal server are you using? Have you checked the ports
to make sure they are defined right in the Emerald admin for it?
You might also run the updtport.sql script (its in /emerald/updates
on the FTP site) to see if it find any ports to add as well.

Also, you might want to cut down a little on your sig. Generally
anything over four lines in overdoing it.