Re: [Emerald] Pre-Invoice

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 09:52:55 -0700

Ed Miller wrote:

> We are still having poblems with Pre-Invoice.
>
> We finalley got it to run a week or 2 ago without errors.
>
> Now when run it (2.5.285) we get 'SQL Error Adding Callhistory Item'
>
> What gives? If I hit enter it keeps going.

Go into Enterprise Manager and drill down to your CallHistory
table. Double click it and then select the advanced options.
On the primary key tab, remove the primary key and click save.

> How offen should we run it?

Before you do an invoice run.

> Why does it take SOOOO LOOOONG?

Its designed to not be demanding on the system. There are some things
you can look at to speed it up, but mostly is giving your SQL Server
more RAM (and configuring SQL Server to use it).