RE: [Emerald] REPORTS HELP!!!!

Brad Teague ( Teague@NetworksPlus.com )
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 10:19:25 -0500

This is with SQL server 6.5
Each emerald session may have multiple sql server connections. This is why
you have hit your limit.
To change your "user connections" limit, follow these steps.

1. Go into your SQL server enterprise manager
2. right click on your server (the topmost level)
3. on the pop-up menu, click on "configure"
4. in that box, click on the tab called "configuration"
5. scroll down to the value "user connections"
6. in the white, change this number to something larger than what it is,
something like 100.