Re: [Emerald] Authentication Problem

Guillaume Pavy ( (no email) )
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 14:09:51 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_003B_01BEBCB8.E4BF01C0

Check that the option "allow malformed" in the Radius Administrator is =
selected.

Guillaume
-----Original Message-----
From: Rafael Gomez <rgomez@c-com.net>
To: Emerald <emerald@iea-software.com>
Date: Tuesday, June 22, 1999 2:01 PM
Subject: [Emerald] Authentication Problem
=20
I'm having problems with my MAXTNT. I'm trying to set it up to =
authenticate but the answer from the Radius server is "Packet =
Malformed". I don't know why the Radius is answering with it. I tested =
with other radius server and the users can authenticate, but when I =
change the server for using the Emerald Radius server the =
authentications problems start.=20
=20
Is there another set up that I need to do to my TNT?
=20
Thanks in advance
=20
Rafael Gomez
rgomez@c-com.net
Tel 58-2-5766080
Fax 58-2-5724343
Caracas-Venezuela

------=_NextPart_000_003B_01BEBCB8.E4BF01C0

Check that the option "allow=20malformed" in the Radius Administrator is selected.

Guillaume
-----Original =Message-----
From:=20 Rafael Gomez <rgomez@c-com.net>
To:=20 Emerald <emerald@iea-software.com>=
Date:=20 Tuesday, June 22, 1999 2:01 PM
Subject: [Emerald]=20 Authentication Problem

    I'm having =problems with my=20 MAXTNT. I'm trying to set it up to authenticate but the answer from =the=20 Radius server is "Packet Malformed". I don't know why the =Radius=20 is answering with it. I tested with other radius server and the =users=20 can authenticate, but when I change the server for using the Emerald =Radius=20 server the authentications problems start.

Is there another set up that I need =to do to my=20 TNT?

Thanks in advance

Rafael Gomez
rgomez@c-com.net
Tel 58-2-5766080