RE: [Emerald] Emerald difference between 98 and NT

David V. Brenner ( (no email) )
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 13:10:04 -0700

I think it has more to do with your display driver's color depth setting.
At 32bpp (Matrox Millenium II) on my NT box, Emerald 2.5.278 displays the
proper icon colors. Another NT box running at 16bpp has "washed-out" icons.

David V. Brenner - dvb@cport.com
International Services Network Corporation
http://www.cport.com