RE: [Emerald] SQL Error

Christian Lawrence ( (no email) )
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 13:02:44 -0500

I also had this problem and this is what I was told to do. I created a User
DSN and named it Emerald. I also changed the default database so that it
pointed to the current emerald DB. It worked for me hopefully it will work
for you.
-----Original Message-----
From: emerald-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:emerald-request@iea-software.com] On Behalf Of David V. Brenner
Sent: Monday, June 21, 1999 12:53 PM
To: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: [Emerald] SQL Error

I posted this last week, but maybe it fell through the cracks. Anyone know
what's going on here? Dale?

-------

One of our Windows 95 workstations gives us the following error every time
we try to generate one of the built-in reports:

"StartPrintJob in PrintCustom caused an error: SQL Error."

This is the only machine giving us this error. I have upgraded the ODBC
components and installed Emerald 2.5.278, to no avail. The error persists.

Any idea how to fix this?

David V. Brenner - dvb@cport.com
International Services Network Corporation
http://www.cport.com