RE: [Emerald] Can't invoice more than one item!!!!

Brad Teague ( Teague@NetworksPlus.com )
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 08:05:40 -0500

I've had this exact same problem. It seems if I create the items fast
enough, it doesn't do it.... as if that isn't just nuts. Really though, if I
wait more than a minute or so after creating the first invoice line item,
then when I try to create the second one, I'll get the message you have
below about the array being locked.

Brad Teague
Networks Plus