Re: [Emerald] feature request: Duplicate Credit Card Search and add Ban

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 20:21:55 -0500

Rudy Komsic wrote:

> Also, another feature that should be added is a blacklist of phone numbers,
> credit cards, Addresses, and postal codes. When one of our employees enter
> a new client into the Emerald client, it would perform this check
> automatically and warn if the client is on our blacklist. We have
> experienced in the past that clients use our system that eventually don't
> pay and when their account is terminated, they just simply call back and
> give out false information again.

You can use the RadCheck table to reject calls based on CallerID. The
black list does sound interesting, though. The question is how do you
precent this, when they are giving you false information.

Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT
IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com