Re: [Emerald] Help!! Not able to invoice

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 21:44:10 -0500

greg Lowthian wrote:

> That fixed the 2.2 problem now for the 2.5 problem.
> When trying to print an invoice in 2.5 I get "StartPrintJob in
> PrintCustom caused an error: SQL server error."
> We have CR5 installed is this the problem and will CR7 work we don't have
> CR6.

It could be a bad report. 2.2 comes with CR5 amd 2.5 comes with CR6.
Usually when I see the SQL Server error, its because there is a
specific database associated the report (like Emerald), but you
are in a different database (like Emerald25). If you want to
send me the report, I'll take a look at it.