Re: [Emerald] Serv-U

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 13:03:03 -0500

Ed Miller wrote:

> Here I go again. We have been trying to get NTMail working with Emerald
> for years. (Yes years)
> Just installed the newest EmerAuth, insurted the UserDLLLocation in the
> registery and get errors when we try to start POP3, POST and SMPT
> I have RadiusNT on the same machine (not running all the time just to
> test the ODBC connection and it will start and run).

First thing to note is that EmerAuth does *NOT* use the same registry
settings as RadiusNT, so whether RadiusNT works or not isn't relevant.

Did you run Eaadmn to setup the registry information? I'm guessing by
the logs that you didn't. You also need to setup an External System
in the Emerald Admin, associate services to it, and put the ESID of the
External System in the EmerAuth Admin.