[Emerald] SQL Script Question

Darin Spence ( (no email) )
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 03:00:28 -0700

We have a situation where a TON of payments came in and we are not going to
be able to get them all entered and into the bank. The way our business
process is, the guys have to stop entering payments at 3:00 PM to make the
bank deposit. I use the Emerald Database to generate a 'deposit ticket'
that the bank uses.

Well, we would like to continue entering payments past 3:00 PM.

Is there a way to modify the script below to only change the payments
whose..

Date is greater than or equal to 6/7/99 3:00 PM

update payments
set date = '6/8/99'
where date >= '6/7/99' and date < '6/8/99'

THANKS!!!

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Darin Spence
darin@radio-inc.com
Director of Information Technology > R A D I O, INC
(785) 628-1064, ext. 22 > Phone
http://www.media-net.net