Re: [Emerald] Unix-POP3 for Radius/Emerald

Peter Deacon ( peterd@iea-software.com )
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 09:15:52 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

On Thu, 3 Jun 1999, Gerald Zebedin wrote:

> Hello,
> we have finished our POP3/Radius project. We have patched the actual CUCIPOP
> and added Radius Support. So you can connect to the Linux-box and get your
> mail with Radiusauthentication.

> We still have one problem left. How to config Sendmail to deliver email to
> aliases which are NOT in the /etc/passwd, but only in the aliases or
> virtusertable file???

> If anybody has a hint, please mail. We will make this Radius-email solution
> available soon.

Remove the 'w' from the local mailer section to prevent sendmail from
checking against the password file. Setup a catch all in virtuser for the
domain who routes unknown addresses to a bounce address or something along
those lines :)

Have Fun!
Peter