RE: [Emerald] Printing error.

Darin Spence ( (no email) )
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 03:52:13 -0700

I'll definitely post, if we find a solution. I have called Crystal Reports
and they have pretty much wiped their hands of it, what they explained to me
makes sense. Either way, several had mentioned at IEA that a request had
gone to Dale to get a 'Print Debug' version of Emerald.exe to me so that we
can figure out where the disconnect. Alas, many weeks have passed and no
answer yet. However, they are very busy. I know they won't forget...

:)

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Darin Spence
darin@radio-inc.com
Director of Information Technology > R A D I O, INC
(785) 628-1064, ext. 22 > Phone
http://www.media-net.net