Re: [Emerald] Multiple Domains/Groups in Emerald

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 01 Jun 1999 12:55:53 -0700

Stephen Woodfin wrote:

> Has anyone set up multiple Groups/Domains in Emerald? If so is there any way to configure Radius to authenicate duplicate logins without the user having to use there full email address? And with the way we have it now with our customers who currently login with just there username when we setup the seperate groups and have duplicate logins will these customers still get authenicated correctly without using there full email address?
> Hopefully, someone out there can make sense of that.
> Any help would be appreciated.

RadiusNT supports multiple logins with the same name. However, tracking
the on-line usage and being able to differentiate the two is not
possible,
since Emerald doesn't know which one is which. I recommend not having
multiple usernames the same, unless you require full user@domain logins.