[Emerald] Fw: problem with invoicing.

Nick Sharp ( (no email) )
Fri, 28 May 1999 10:55:41 +0930

------=_NextPart_000_000A_01BEA8F8.A0CAE5C0

please can you respond to this mail as it is causing grief for us and =
our invoicing is incorrect

----- Original Message -----=20
From: Nick Sharp=20
To: emerald@iea-software.com=20
Sent: Monday, May 24, 1999 12:29 PM
Subject: problem with invoicing.

I am trying to generate an invoice on Emerald and when I go to save the =
invoice I get the error
=20
sql error adding invoice item: the invoice has been terminated

to generate the invoice I am going to master --> new invoice --> then =
inputting the login name & amount --> then close and save and thats when =
the error occurs.

after that if I want to see a list of unpaid invoices it says there are =
none but I can see all invoices and pay them off....

I need to be able to see unpaid only so I can update the accounts =
accordingly.
I assume that as it is not writing to the database correctly this is why =
it does not log them as unpaid??

please can you help...
Nik

------=_NextPart_000_000A_01BEA8F8.A0CAE5C0

please can you respond to this mail as =it is=20causing grief for us and our invoicing is incorrect

----- Original Message -----=20