Re: [Emerald] calculating termed-discount values

PowerNet ( (no email) )
Wed, 26 May 1999 17:32:11 -0400

Dale,

Would this(below) work correctly if I took just away termed discount in=
administrator and entered a static charge for all the annual dialup=
accounts?

If so I would need a script to change them all.

Termed discount would have to be removed from the ResPPPYear and BusPPPYear=
services.
Everyone that has a pay period of Yearly PPP would need to be changed to a=
static charge of $200

Am I missing anything?

Thanks