RE: [Emerald] Invoice print outs

Christian Lawrence ( (no email) )
Wed, 26 May 1999 14:16:04 -0500

There is no previousbalance column in the invoices table.

-----Original Message-----
From: emerald-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:emerald-request@iea-software.com] On Behalf Of Sheryl D. Weidner
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 1999 12:24 PM
To: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: Re: [Emerald] Invoice print outs

Christian,

If you upgraded from Emerald 2.1 to 2.5 and the invoice you are trying to
void is an old one, run the following in ISQL_w against your Emerald
database:

update invoices
set previousbalance=0
where previousbalance is null

The old invoices don't contain the PreviousBalance field, which the new
voiding routine checks for.

Sheryl D. Weidner - sds@iea-software.com - http://www.iea-software.com
IEA Software Customer Support Manager
Phone: (831) 459-9430 - Fax: (831) 459-9434
Billing and Customer Care for ISPs and Communications Companies