RE: [Emerald] Basic MailSite Questions

Bernard Andrys ( (no email) )
Wed, 26 May 1999 14:30:18 -0400

Mailsite has been working great. We've been using it since it was the free
IMS. One big problem that it could have is that it can't authenticate
against a backup database. So if your SQL is down for whatever then no one
can get their mail either. This could be a VERY big problem. It would be
like buying an access server than doesn't support having a backup Radius