Re: [Emerald] Emerald UpdateCalls Accounts Failure

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 25 May 1999 15:02:52 -0700

PowerNet wrote:

> Will this fix both errors?

I don't know what the first error is. It may or may not be related
to the second. Check run times and see if another task is
still running when this one starts (like the server update).