Re: [Emerald] Open Letter to see how we can get our Emerald to work

iml@interconnect.net
Mon, 24 May 1999 11:12:19 -0500

If I am correct Dale is the author of Emerald as well. I think they
have just been swamped with business and have no concept of support
for their product. It's not an uncommon event in a growing business.
Hopefully they will get a grip on the support end.

On Tue, 25 May 1999 01:23:26 +0930, you wrote:

>thats because RadiusNT was written by someone who actually cares and is
>interested in helping others not just making a fast buck. I have used
>RadiusNT for over 3 years. I believe when I first used RadiusNT it was =
even
>a free product on its own, so that shows doesnt it. Furthermore when I =
asked
>for help back then with radius I got it straight from Dale as soon as =
and
>the help didnt stop until the problem was solved.
>

>Cheers
>
>Don Barron

RadiusNT