Re: [Emerald] seperate radius and sql servers

Info Desk ( info@olynet.com )
Fri, 21 May 1999 14:22:50 -0700

--------------2F60C7ED265331E7727D0EA9

Ok, that sounded stupid. Sorry about that. First on the radius machine
you have to have an ODBC entry connecting it to the SQL machine.
Hopefully that made sense.