Re: [Emerald] logging into emerald

iml@interconnect.net
Fri, 21 May 1999 14:05:12 -0500

No my number of connections is ok...it is set to 50. This has
something to do with concurrent connections. Since 2.5 I can't log
the same user on more then once. This doesn't work to good since we
use a web account for certain access to the Emerald DB and sometimes
it opens more than one simultaneous connection.