Re: [Emerald] calculating termed-discount values

PowerNet ( (no email) )
Fri, 21 May 1999 13:30:19 -0400

If I get what you are saying,
In my YearlyPPP setup in Emerald Administrator which is setup only for=
annual dial-up, I could set the monthly rate to $20 instead of $25, and=
make the discount 20% instead of 33.3333% and I would end up correctly.

$25 x 12 =3D$300 discounted @ 33.3333 % =3D $200.04

whereas

$20 x 12 =3D $240 discounted at 20% =3D $200.00

Now will this work as a fix and not distort any other information. I=
hesitate to say distort reports, because they don't work correctly either.

Will this work?

Thanks Josh,

John