RE: [Emerald] Serv-U v2.5a and Emerald

Bernard Andrys ( (no email) )
Mon, 17 May 1999 15:21:21 -0400

He indicated that there was a specific problem with UNC's in his code that
could cause a lock up. Perhaps you could work with him to resolve his UNC
problem (and therefore save yourself the hassle of having to change Emerald
to support a non-UNC compatible Serve-U).

....and tell him he's charging too little for the SQL supported ServeU. He
should be charging $400 instead of $40 and I'd gladly pay it to have the
support and reliability.