Re: Fw: [Emerald] REALLY URGENT! PLEASE STOP IGNORING THIS THREAD!!!

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 17 May 1999 11:59:06 -0700

RedConnect Admin wrote:

> I can't believe IEA staff are ignoring this completely. We are in Australia
> and phone contact is difficult from a time zone perspective. The funny part
> of all this is I am using this incident and all the responses (or lack
> thereof ) as examples to other ISP software vendors of what we are NOT
> prepared to pay for.

We didn't ignore it. I responded asking you what version you were
running and told you that it was probably bug in the admin. This
alone by no means prevents you from using Emerald. Are you
concenred about this one thing, or do you have other issues that you
have not brought up yet?

The ServerPorts tab isn't one that is needed, because Emerald
automatically handles creating the serversports when you create
the servers.