Re: [Emerald] IPASS Roaming

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 17 May 1999 11:45:21 -0700

Kelly Wright wrote:
> We have IPASS working with our service but the only way we could get it to
> work was to add a server entry to the Emerald Admin. The IP I used was the
> IP of OUR radius server. Is that right or does it need to be a different IP
> sending there request?

You need to add the IPs of their servers in the Servers tab. If you
to strip the domain, then you will need to enable proxy Authentication
create two more entries (I've made many posts with this steps, if you
them, let me know, as they are in the archives as well). There is also
new page on our website at: