RE: [Emerald] Database Size

Jason Powell ( (no email) )
Mon, 17 May 1999 11:10:57 -0700

Jason Powell wrote:

> I have around 2500 users, and my data size for the Emerald database is
1024
> MB, Data Space Available 182 MB. After I have done a call consolidation,
> the db actually seemed to grow instead of shrink....I have also ran a
> checkdb. Is there anything I can do to cut down on the size of the db?

You didn't include what version of Emerald you are using? Emerald 2.5
does NOT delete any call records. You can go into the Emerald Admin,
DB Maintence to trim call records.

I am using Version 2.5 of Emerald, and I have trimmed choosing 6 months. Is
that a standard database size for that, and should I trim all but 2 months?